Friday 1 February 2019

HOLLIE AND FIGGS ANIMATION - COMPLETED


I can't tell you how proud and amazed I am to see the final animation come to life. It's still taking time to sort out the new website which will house the animation and theme tune, but I am almost there and I can't wait to share it.
Maisie Grant my animator who created the Hollie and Figgs animation has been a dream to work with. Throughout the whole process she has been accommodating, informative and professional.
The theme tune created by musician and DJ Danny Davis goes so well with the animation. Again Danny has been extremely helpful and very professional throughout the whole process.
These guys are now graduates in their field of work. If anyone would like their contact details I will list them at the end of this post.
The animation is only just over a minute long, but in that time the story of Hollie and Figgs unfolds and their friendship is truly evident.
When I wrote the first book with my daughter Holly drawing the initial illustrations I would never in my wildest dreams have thought that one day I would be working with illustrators, animators and musicians. It's like a dream and an honour to work with such lovely people, who I am proud to list as Hollie and Figgs' team members on my website.
Here are some of the later stages from the animation with some added colour.


I hope to share the new website with the completed animation this Sunday 3rd February 2019. 
You will be able to watch it on the website or on the Hollie and Figgs You Tube channel. feedback will be very welcome :) Cant wait, I am so excited!! 

Animator maisie Grant can be contacted at maisiegrant@hotmail.com or via her instagram page 
mgrant_animation

Musician Danny Davis can be contacted on dansipad2@gmail.com 
or through his website www.leicestermax.com

Illustrator Beth Hilliard is contactable on awkwardbirdillustrations@gmail.com or through her Instagram page bethan_hilliard

They all do amazing work so why not check them out!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollie and Figgs | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig
>