Tuesday 24 October 2017

MY NEW KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN - How to fund, Watch my trailer & more!



Hollie and Figgs: The Missing Rainbow is an exciting, fully illustrated storybook about friendship and magical adventure between a young girl Hollie and her adorable, magical talking cat Figgs! A story with a moral and life lessons. 
"A delightful story with a sweet ending," The Wishing Shelf book review.

It`s a story inspired by my daughter when she was ill. Its also based on her and our cat. 


I need help to fund this campaign. Getting funds means that it will enable me to continue to take my book into primary school whereby I help to inspire young children!
All you need to do is click on the links below and it will magically transport you to my funding page. Any amount is very welcome.

Check out the official 'Hollie and Figgs - The missing rainbow' Kickstarter funding campaign here:


Watch the official book trailer

The book trailer was made by my talented student illustrator Beth Hilliard

I am so so proud and excited about my new venture!
The first book Hollie and Figgs: Magical Adventures introduced the main characters and the first adventure and the fact that Figgs is magic and can talk.
The second book goes on to develop the magical adventures/plots and characters even more. There are more life lessons, twists and turns in the plot, magic and new characters. This time I have introduced boys to the story :) And there are 18 colourful illustrations your child will love. Along with props in the book.
  • I have included the first book in the rewards for you to enjoy. It leads into the second story, Hollie and Figgs: The Missing Rainbow, but isn't absolutely necessary in order to enjoy it.
  • Backers will be able to enjoy surprise, Hollie and Figgs merchandise, exclusive and limited edition postcards, bookmarks, A PDF versions of the book, beautiful quality hard copies fully signed by both author and illustrator, the first 'off the press' copy of the book (Signed), and a special edition watercolour painting of our main character Figgs..... And more!
  • I will also be personally updating my backers throughout the whole the process!

It would mean so much to me if you were able to help fund my project!
Head over to my Kickstarter project to read more about my story, School visits, check out the goodies you can buy, and to help fund the publication of the book!

Official Kickstarter project link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1010570823/hollie-and-figgs-a-fun-childrens-book-by-annette-s/







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollie and Figgs | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig
>